- SilentSync™ enables Renny™ to ring and announce who’s calling even if your mobile phone is on vibrate or silent
- Range of up to 200 feet line of sight*
- AutoLinx™ technology automatically connects your mobile phone to Renny™ even after long periods of separation, meaning Renny™ is always on and ready
- DualSync™ technology allows two mobile phones to be connected at the same time
- Selectable ringtones for incoming calls
- Built-in microphone with high sensitivity & hands-free function allow for clear voice calls with Call Answer/End/Reject & Mute control
- Streams music wirelessly from your mp3 player, tablet, smartphone or computer with Bluetooth wireless technology
- 3D Digital Dynamic Bass Engine technology for superior sound quality
- Rechargeable Li battery
- Use in any car as a portable Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone without any wires or installation
Includes: Renny™, Mini-USB AC Adapter, Manual (English/Espanol/Francais)
*The introduction of objects and/or walls between the Renny™ and the connected phone can significantly reduce the range.
RENNY… Against The Competition:
|Range (mobile phone to Product) (3)||200 feet||33 feet||"at least" 33 feet||33 feet||10 feet (4)|
|Time that Product auto-connects after being out of range (5)||Forever||< 10 minutes (6)||< 10 minutes (6)||Forever||Forever|
|Number of phones that can connect at same time||2||1||2||1 (7)||3|
|Number of Selectable Ringtones||5||None||None||None||None|
|Voice Announce phone number of incoming call|
|External antenna connector to boost range|
|Unique patented technology not offered by any other company? (8)|
|Phone works when walking into range while talking on phone?||(9)||(9)|
|Incoming call uses phone if answered on phone? (non-iPhones)||(10)||(10)|
|Outgoing call uses phone and does not switch to Product?||(11)||(11)|
|When walking into range on a call using a different|
Bluetooth device, Product does not steal the call?
|Product notifies user of incoming texts and emails to iPhones?|
|Silent connection when Product connects and/or disconnects?||(13)||(13)|
|Product notifies user of incoming texts and emails to Android™ phones?|
|Product can be used to answer phone?|
|Product is portable?|
|No extra equipment required to work? (i.e. landlines and/or handsets)|
|Streams music from your phone?|
|Music Sound Quality||Excellent||Good||Good||N/A||N/A|
|Will Product work during power failure?|
|Included Wall Charger?|
Footnotes from above:
(1) All information was obtained from either the Product’s User Manual or by testing the actual Product as it was for sale on March 14th, 2013. Newer Products or Products with updated firmware may offer additional features that were not available at the time these tests were conducted on March 14th, 2013. Phones used in all tests included the iPhone 5, Motorola Droid® X, and LG® Motion™.
(2) Panasonic Model KX-TG7745S
(3) The introduction of objects and/or walls between the Product and the connected phone(s) can significantly reduce the range.
(4) Manufacturer recommends a distance of one (1) foot to minimize interference.
(5) After initial pairing.
(6) These Products must be turned off/on again to reconnect after the connected phone has been out of range for more than 10 minutes.
(7) Per this Product’s User Manual, only 1 Bluetooth device can be connected to the Product’s base unit at a time. However, 2 Bluetooth devices can be registered.
(8) U.S. Patent No.7,945,292
(9) These Products serve as the default audio source for all call functions and steal the signal every time they connect causing dropped or lost calls to the speaker. Renny connects and disconnects repeatedly without any interference when the phone is in use and automatically selects the correct audio source to use during all calls.
(10) For non-iPhone users, these Products require the phone’s Bluetooth to manually be turned off every time a call comes in by hitting the Audio Selection button on the phone after answering the call.
(11) These Products require the phone’s Bluetooth to manually be turned off every time an outgoing call is made by hitting the Audio Selection button on the phone after dialing the number.
(12) Example: When pulling into the garage at your home while talking through the car’s Bluetooth, these Products will cut the car’s Bluetooth off and connect to the Product causing dropped calls.
(13) These Products make an audible sound every time they disconnect and reconnect, which can occur every 5 minutes or less when the phone is in certain areas of the home.
Renny is a trademark of Olens Technology. “beats” is a registered trademark of Beats Electronics, LLC. “pill” is a trademark of Beats Electronics LLC. Jawbone is a registered trademark of Jawbone. Jambox is a trademark of Jawbone. Panasonic is a registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation. Gigaset is a trademark licensee of Siemens AG. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Droid is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Motorola is a registered trademark of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. LG is a registered trademark of LG Electronics, Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. All other trademarks identified herein are the property of their respective owners.
Other Renny Specs:
Charging voltage: 5V
Output Power: 3W
Lithium-ion battery: 3.7V/430mA
Weight: 286 Grams
Speaker Spec.: 40mm 2.6Ω 3W
Frequency Response: 60HZ-18KHZ