- SMART LITE TECHNOLOGY: The patented LumiSign is the only battery-powered license plate frame that illuminates automatically while you are slowing down, with no wires. LumiSign has nothing to do with your car’s brake lights or brake pedal. Instead, LumiSign lights up when it senses braking motion so it will only illuminate when the car is actually slowing down. Once the car comes to a complete stop, it stays on for 3 more seconds then turns off to save battery until decelerating again.*
- ATTACHES WIRELESSLY: Simply screw LumiSign in the same as a regular license plate frame and install 4 AA batteries (not included). You are ready to go after initial calibration in under a minute. LumiSign lights up automatically while you are decelerating if installed on the back of the car, or lights up while accelerating if installed on the front of the car. *Watch the LumiSign calibration video online or read included instructions on how to quickly calibrate after installation.
- ONE FRAME, ENDLESS PHRASES: Choose from hundreds of interchangeable inserts that slide in to LumiSign seamlessly without any tools needed while LumiSign remains secure on your car. Customize your own inserts or choose from hundreds of pre-made inserts made in the USA. Additional inserts can be purchased now or later that use the same LumiSign frame so you can support your favorite team in the Fall, then quickly swap out the inserts to support another team or cause in another season.
- AUTO SHUT OFF: LumiSign knows when you’re not driving, so it automatically shuts off when the car is parked to save the batteries. (Requires 4 AA batteries not included.) *Check local laws before adding batteries to illuminate the inserts and make sure registration stickers are visible when installing to the vehicle.
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: LumiSign’s weatherproof design can slide up and down when installing to properly display the registration stickers in most states. LumiSign has 3 LED lights that shine down to illuminate your license plate number, and has 3 Modes: 1. High Brightness (Automatic Off) 2. Low Brightness (Automatic Off) 3. High Brightness (Always On). Must calibrate before first use, which takes under a minute. Watch the LumiSign Calibration video online or read included instructions.
Check out our reviews on AMAZON and ETSY